Accounts Receivable Manager | Cleveland, OH | BrightEdge
As the industry pioneer behind Content Performance Marketing, BrightEdge has thoroughly redefined the concept of SEO and corporate digital marketing. By developing an award-winning platform that precisely measures and optimizes marketing content performance and ROI across all digital channels, companies can “cut the fat” and focus on producing compelling digital content that truly performs in the virtual marketplace. BrightEdge has emerged as the leading international provider of cloud-based SEO Enterprise solutions due to its dynamic and results-oriented entrepreneurial culture, which is defined by the following values:
· Customer Success
· Career Growth & Development
· Consistency in Performance, Because Excellence Never Rests
· Strive to make a positive impact every day
· The will to win all the way (or how to beat the competition by raising or changing the game)
BrightEdge is currently seeking an AR Manager who will manage the daily operations and strategic objectives of the Company’s SaaS businesses, including design, implementation, maintenance and management of all accounts receivable business functions and procedures including key metrics reporting.
Your Key Responsibilities:
· Manage day-to-day collection team’s activity, including hiring, training, and assignment of responsibilities.
· Review daily / weekly AR aging report with each collection analyst, ensuring all past due invoices are collected timely, in addition, partner with sales on past due invoices.
· Prepare weekly AR aging, key metrics and cash update reporting package for management.
· Work closely with AR Specialist to ensure invoices are generated and mailed to customers promptly, including reconciling and updating NetSuite system to match contract changes processed in SFDC.
· Oversee monthly AR close process with strict adherence to deadlines.
· Review with management 90 days past due customer aging and work with legal to prepare ‘final demand’ letters.
· Review with management if final demand letter does not yield collection, thereafter, send the account to collection agency.
· Assist in the development and implementation of new tools and platforms to meet the needs of our ever-changing business model.
· Properly and timely record & apply cash, process credit & debit memos, and oversee interaction between billing team, client services and customers on collection matters and dispute resolution.
· Assist with management of merchant account for credit cards processing.
· Assist with annual financial audit.
· Special projects, as required.
We’re Looking For:
· Minimum 5 years work experience in Credit & Collection and three years supervisory experience preferred.
· Bachelor’s Degree or a commensurate level of directly related experience.
· Well-developed analytic and problem-solving skills.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Highly organized with ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver assignments on time.
· Ability to exhibit poise, composure and confidence when confronting stressful or high-pressure situations.
· Experience with Salesforce and NetSuite is preferred.
· Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· General knowledge of revenue recognition, preferred but not a requirement
BrightEdge Technologies, Inc. (www.brightedge.com) is privately held and the leader in cloud-based SEO and Content Performance Marketing solutions for over 2,000 enterprise, corporate, and agency customers and 10,000 brands. The BrightEdge platform boosts their marketing performance by streamlining, automating, and integrating search optimization, social marketing, and content performance management capabilities for its customers. Advanced BrightEdge technology delivers visibility, executable recommendations, competitive insights, and dynamic performance metrics. With the largest technology, sales, and customer success teams in our industry, we help customers innovate and execute to achieve superior marketing performance.
BrightEdge Technologies, Inc. (www.BrightEdge.com) is privately held and the leader in cloud-based SEO and Content Performance Marketing solutions for over 1200 enterprise, corporate, and agency customers and 9000 brands. The BrightEdge platform boosts their marketing performance by streamlining, automating, and integrating search optimization, social marketing, and content performance management capabilities for its customers. Advanced BrightEdge technology delivers visibility, executable recommendations, competitive insights, and dynamic performance metrics. With the largest technology, sales, and customer success teams in our industry, we help customers innovate and execute to achieve superior marketing performance.