Qualified candidates with great customer service to join our team as front desk. This environment is a fast paced medical office for a well-known dermatology company. We pride ourselves in becoming the largest dermatology practice in the country, with no plans on stopping! We are committed to provide the best experience and care for our patients.
Friendly and efficient person need to run the front desk of an elective surgery practice.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Facilitating the efficient and timely entry of the patient to the office setting;
- Greeting all patients in a professional manner;
- Handing out appropriate literature and information & forms to be filled out by patient; checking for accuracy and completion;
- Copying insurance ID cards and driver's licenses as well as several other general office activities related to a medical practice.
- This person will also support the front office business administrators, and the Office Manager, in various operations areas and tasks.
- This person will be responsible for pulling and filing patient records; some telephone communication with patients; new patient chart set-up; other duties as assigned by Office Manager.
- High School level education
- Knowledge of medical terminology, medical computer programs and insurance policies preferred
- Type 40 wpm
- Proficiency in Word and Excel are required
- The position requires someone who is personable, dependable and responsible, with excellent organizational as well as verbal and written communication skills
- Must have positive attitude with impeccable customer service skills
Compensation/ Benefits (*Eligible for Full Time Positions Only):
- Referral Program
- Benefits packages
- PTO/6 Paid Holidays/Floating Holiday/Vacation Time
ADCS Clinics LLC participates in equal employment opportunities for all individuals and abides by EEOC and nondiscrimination provisions of all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. All applicants must have authorization to work in the United States.