The Lakes of Clermont is conveniently located in the southern half of Lake County, within a mile of Orlando Health South Lake Hospital. 40 private and 20 semi-private suites will include individual bathrooms each with it's own shower. Enclosed, interior courtyards with water features will provide multiple locations for relaxing. For entertainment, a movie cinema on-site will provide residents with surround sound theater experiences. Personalized dining services will be provided by our trained culinary staff, including a registered dietitian.
Our community has an opportunity for an experienced Cook to bring our dining services to a new level. We're looking for a Cook with large kitchen experience that can handle our community's diverse dietary needs. The ideal Cook will share our vision to be the very best provider of quality member care.
- Must have prior experience in a skilled nursing facility.
- Must have knowledge of food preparation and sanitation regulations and standards.
- Pass Post-employment physical exam if required. This includes drug screening, criminal background check and reference check.
- Must relate professionally and positively to residents and families.
Depending upon your job classification you may be eligible for participation in our comprehensive benefits program.
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance. Your well-being is important, and we value it.
- Paid time off. Because as much as you love your job, we want you to also love having time to be you.
- A 401K retirement plan. You're our company's future; let us help you take care of yours.
- Continuing education credits. Life, learning, and education are our top priorities.
- Tuition reimbursement. The more you know, the more we can grow together.
- Referral bonus program. Refer a friend. Receive a bonus. Help us build great teams.
- As a growing organization, we offer many different career paths to help you achieve your professional goals
The best people, the best communities, the best services for the best reason: Serving our patients. That means making sure we have the best team available who believe that taking care of our staff is just as important to us as taking care of our patients.
Click Apply to join the Greystone Health Family!
Go to our website for more info and career opportunities www.greystonehealthcareers.com
Like Us on Facebook under Greystone Healthcare Management
Follow us on Linked In under Greystone Health Network