The Lakes of Clermont is conveniently located in the southern half of Lake County, within a mile of Orlando Health South Lake Hospital. 40 private and 20 semi-private suites will include individual bathrooms each with it's own shower. Enclosed, interior courtyards with water features will provide multiple locations for relaxing. For entertainment, a movie cinema on-site will provide residents with surround sound theater experiences. Personalized dining services will be provided by our trained culinary staff, including a registered dietitian.
Helping people reclaim their lives. It's what gets you up in the morning and keeps you coming back for more. That sparkle in their eye when they take their first step. The look on their face when they know they have succeeded. The smile that serves as thank you as they walk, unaided, out the door. It's what you live for. We have an opportunity for a driven, passionate, caring Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant. The responsibilities of the COTA include:
- Carrying out treatments instructed by the occupational therapist
- Detecting signs and symptoms of favorable and unfavorable reactions
- Recording and keeping current treatment schedules
- Ensuring timeliness of paperwork
- Consistently performs at the required productivity level
- Accurately and regularly record all pertinent information regarding the occupational therapy treatment program.
- Must have an Associate degree in Occupational Therapy and completion of an Occupational Therapist Assistant course approved by the American Occupational Therapy Association.
- Must hold and maintain current license as an Occupational Therapist in the state of Florida. License must be in good standing.
- One year of experience in a skilled nursing facility is desired.
- Must be able to relate positively, favorably and motivate patients and families and work cooperative with others.
- Must be observant and accurate in recognizing and documenting patient change.
- Knowledge of principals involved in applying standard therapeutic procedures and a broad range of adaptive devices.
Depending upon your job classification you may be eligible for participation in our comprehensive benefits program.
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance. Your well-being is important, and we value it.
- Paid time off. Because as much as you love your job, we want you to also love having time to be you.
- A 401K retirement plan. You're our company's future; let us help you take care of yours.
- Continuing education credits. Life, learning, and education are our top priorities.
- Tuition reimbursement. The more you know, the more we can grow together.
- Referral bonus program. Refer a friend. Receive a bonus. Help us build great teams.
- As a growing organization, we offer many different career paths to help you achieve your professional goals
The best people, the best communities, the best services for the best reason: Serving our patients. That means making sure we have the best team available who believe that taking care of our staff is just as important to us as taking care of our patients.
Click Apply to join the Greystone Health Family!
Go to our website for more info and career opportunities www.greystonehealthcareers.com
Like Us on Facebook under Greystone Healthcare Management
Follow us on Linked In under Greystone Health Network