You’re a native application developer who can create iOS apps and shepherd them through the user testing and deployment process. You like architecting out solutions and then implementing them. You work efficiently and comfortably in ticketing systems, and tackle details with precision while keeping an eye on the big picture. You grasp the implications of back-end API integrations, and can effectively communicate functional dependencies to back-end developers, designers, producers, and clients. You accurately translate design into high-performing UI and motion. You want to build world-class experiences.
What You’ll Do:
- Implement production-quality iOS apps in a combination of Obj-C and Swift.
- Quickly prototype native UI flow for user testing.
- Collaborate with design to implement high-fidelity UI to exacting standards.
- Implement performant UI motion, transitions, and animations.
- Work collaboratively and proactively in a multidisciplinary team environment.
- Clearly communicate concepts, timelines, and dependencies with your team and client.
- Do great work and be great to work with.
What You’ll Bring:
- 3-5 years’ experience in iOS development.
- Swift and Objective-C experience.
- Experience with TestFlight and other app distribution platforms.
- Experience shipping/launching apps to the App Store.
- Experience in building for Accessibility is a plus.
- Collaboration, flexibility, humility, and confidence.