To ensure that Lowes Foods guest service and department operation is maintained in the dairy/frozen food department.
- Provide polite, friendly interactions with all guests and co-workers.
- Stock, rotate and condition all dairy/frozen product on shelves according to Lowes Foods standards and productivity guidelines.
- Maintain neat and safe work area to allow guests to shop without agitation.
- Maintain organized, inventoried, rotated and dated overstock in the cooler/freezer areas.
- Minimize damage and shrink through proper inventory control, rotation of shelves and overstock, and proper product handling.
- Assist with unloading and verifying merchandise upon delivery to the store.
- Responsible for ordering milk, eggs, and other dairy/frozen product to maintain proper product level, rotation, and inventory control.
- Responsible for maintaining organized paperwork associated with ordering and proper stock loss documentation procedures.
- Maintain sanitation standards on the sales floor and in the cooler/freezer areas.
- Performs front end duties as necessary to ensure No Noticeable Wait standard is upheld and maintained.
- Prepare dairy and frozen food departments for grocery inventory.
- Works with Receiver and Store Manager to meet guest demand for DSD frozen and dairy items.
- Orders and merchandises all ad items to maximize sales and profits.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by management.
- Friendly, outgoing personality.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Ability to lift 60 lbs. occasionally and 40 lbs. constantly.
- Ability to read and understand information and direction.
- Demonstrate ability and willingness to learn multiple tasks and technical requirements of the job.
- Effective communication and guest service skills.
- Must be subject to temperature fluctuations that come from working in and around the dairy/frozen department.
- Ability to bend, kneel, stand, push/pull stock carts and operate pallet jack for extended periods of time.