Schneider is seeking a high energy Operations Representative to collaborate and provide creative solutions that exceed Driver and customer expectations. In this role, you'll ensure customer service pick-up and delivery requirements are met, achieve equipment performance standards, maintain an excellent safety record and retain safe Drivers who provide excellent customer service.
Our Operations Representatives:
- Work closely with Drivers to meet customer needs with an emphasis on safety and resolving potential customer service, cargo claims, maintenance and equipment issues
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with Drivers and Customer Service
- Schedule required training and ensure completion by the Driver
- Coordinate routine pay settlement questions for Drivers
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. Our associates also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Successful candidates will have:
- Ability to work non-traditional schedule:
- A high school diploma, GED or have equivalent work experience
- Effective and efficient oral and written communication skills, the ability to work effectively in a high-pressure team environment, strong attention to detail, and time management skills
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one man, one truck and one dream. Since then, we’ve grown and evolved to become a $5 billion company (2018 revenue) with one of the broadest portfolios of services in the industry delivering superior customer experiences.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.