Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Use your knowledge of materials engineering to plan for the most cost-effective utilization of materials within Honeywell Aerospace, Space and Defense. You will work with cross functional teams to recommend engineering and manufacturing improvements to attain design objectives in the most economical manner possible. You will work to determine the appropriate materials needed to achieve successful completion of initiatives.
Works independently, is fully proficient in applying established standards and sets objectives to deliver results.
Interacts with stakeholders within and outside of material function on material related activities.
Provide data support and report within material function.
- Cost effective materials planning
- Applies material science knowledge
- Recommend changes to attain objectives
- Reviews blueprints
- Reviews specifications
- Determines appropriate material levels
YOU MUST HAVE
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 3 years of SAP or ERP experience
- Must be a U.S. citizen due to contractual agreements
- Bachelors or Masters degree
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Earned Value Management (EVM) certified/Cost Account Management
- Established knowledge of the field's standards and specifications
- Experience in manufacturing or materials engineering including materials planning and/or production planning
- Project management experience
- Leadership experience
- Excellent computer literacy
- Ability to focus on important information and identify key details
- Capability of following guidelines and ensuring efficiency on tasks
- Application of basic material engineering techniques to optimize manufacturing processes
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision
- Willingness to consistently take the initiative to get things done
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 13350 US Hwy 19 N, Clearwater, FL 33764 USA
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell Aerospace Overview