Screw Machine Operator
MagTech Recruiting is currently seeking Screw Machine Operators for a machining company in Clearwater, FL! These are immediate openings that can start next week. Please read the responsibilities and preferred requirements below if you are interested!
About the Company:
As a full-service staffing firm, MagTech specializes in bridging the gap between talent and organizations. We have developed an aptitude for joining organizations with the right talent in a way that promotes the growth of careers and organizational goals alike.
As we are in the relationship business, we firmly believe that people are the most important part of what we do. We are impassioned about making connections with people. This passion is what navigates us to connect the right people, with the right company, and at the right time.
Machine Operator - $15.00-$23.00/hour BASED ON EXPERIENCE
1st, 2nd and 3rd shift available!
- Operate screw or lathe machine to cut parts accordingly
- Ability to change out tooling and perform intricate cuts on machines
- Read blueprints to perform dutiful job functions
- Quality check parts using micrometers, gauges, various calipers
- Work in a moderate-to-high production environment
- Previous experience in swiss lathe or screw machining (at least 1 year)
- Ability to perform quality measurements and checks independently.
- Own quality tools are a plus
- Experience with multi-spindle lathes (duel-spindle) machining is a huge plus