Come join a winning team! Here at Imprivata you’ll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our virtual team-building events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking a Regional Field Marketing Manager to join our team.
The Regional Field Marketing Manager architects, executes, manages, and owns the regional, field marketing strategy and execution of tactics to all Imprivata sales channels.
Duties and Responsibilities
- In collaboration with North America sales, prepare the marketing plan. The plan will be aligned to support the priorities for the region as defined by tools such as Heatmaps. The plan should cover the relevant marketing priorities of: - Thought Leadership & Awareness; Demand Generation; Sales Acceleration; Customer Loyalty and Sales Enablement.
- Work closely with internal sales, marketing, finance, sales operations teams as well as partners and third parties to successfully execute approved marketing campaigns and activities.
- Coordinate the ‘last mile’ of corporate campaigns through to the North America region, ensuring appropriately targeted execution in region
- Develop, support and evaluate marketing plans and activities with select partners.
- Ensure regional marketing spend is kept up to date and to stay within the allocated and approved budget.
- Coordinate creation and localization of marketing campaign content and materials – including online content, collateral.
- Lead regional in-country product launches and other corporate initiatives
- Working with Marketing Operations, build and report on marketing campaigns in Marketo, Salesforce.com and other tools
- Emails, landing pages, lead & opportunity reporting
- Campaign and lead origination and tracking.
- ROI, deal assignment, average order value, campaign management, and closed-loop revenue visibility (if applicable)
- In collaboration with global communications, implement local PR and communication initiatives and agencies.
- Organize and manage regional end user and partner events. Track and report on the effectiveness of the same.
- Analyzes performance of marketing campaigns such as events, online campaigns, webinars.
- Tracks effectiveness of marketing programs, produces ROI reporting, and recommends changes or future programs to achieve marketing goals and maximize ROI.
- Track and monitor progress of projects; ensure timely completion and adherence to deadlines.
- Maintain Marketing calendar for regional field events.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of related job experience in a marketing role within Healthcare or IT
- Demonstrated experience in senior regional and field marketing roles
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Proficient with MS Office tools
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to take initiative/self-motivated
- Proficient with marketing applications, e.g., marketing database, campaign management, email execution tools (Marketo, Hubspot, SFDC, Google Analytics)
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.