More than a career - a chance to make a difference in people's lives!
When you have the power to make a difference in the health and well-being of others, every day is extraordinary.
Are you customer driven, returning to the working force or is this your first career?
You will thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment where it's all about multi-tasking to get the job done. If you are positive and professional with a focus on solving problems and doing whatever it takes to make a difference to every customer every time you are a match for CCS Medical! If you relate well to all kinds of people, explain things easily in ways that our patients can understand and listen attentively, and can hone in on the most important issues then.…….. this is the career for you!
As a Customer Service Representative, you'll be at the heart of our call center operations as you deliver first-class customer service in every interaction. You will handle all tasks required to maintain patient satisfaction and ensure accurate and timely shipping of reorders. You will provide cross-functional support of all business units to maintain up-to-date documentation and insurance for accurate processing and billing of patient services. You'll be the one on the front line to help solve our patient's challenges and deliver on our promise of superior customer service.
What you'll be doing...
- Obtains and process authorizations for reorders.
- Resolve patient issues and ensures accurate reorder processing via phone, document processing and medical record validation.
- Ensures patients have all required medical documentation to permit billing of services as assigned.
- Maximizes patient base through retention efforts and cross-selling via phone.
- Audits configuration of supplies based on supporting documentation, formulary requirements and manufacturer capabilities.
- Maintains a strong understanding of medical documentation, Insurance requirements and company procedures.
- Maintains a high degree of confidentiality always due to access to sensitive information.
- Maintains regular, predictable, consistent attendance and is flexible to meet the needs of the department.
What WE Bring to the Table:
We offer a wide variety of insurance benefits after 60 days of FT employment (medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability and life) with a large portion of premiums paid by the company, as well as paid time off within the first year. We also offer a 401(k) plan with a generous company match and vesting schedule, financial planning, competitive salary, and an EAP-Employee Assistance Plan. Also, our employees have an opportunity to earn a monthly incentive.
What YOU Bring to the Table:
- Minimum high School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Customer Service Experience Preferred.
- Proficient computer literacy to include strong keyboarding and ability to key data accurately while maintaining strong listening skills.
- Strong attention to detail, multi-tasking, communication, and organizational skills are essential.
- Exceptional phone and email etiquette.
- Position may require evening and weekend availability.
CCS Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer /Veterans/Disabled