PROGRAM MANAGER – T-38 TALON WEAPON SYSTEM
KBR is looking for a Program Manager to join our team for an exciting opportunity supporting the readiness and sustainment of the T-38 Talon Weapon System. This is a full-time position located in the KBR Clearfield, UT office.
The candidate will provide oversight over the T-38 Sustainment program. The selected individual will work with the Government System Program Office on multiple projects to include Critical Safety Item Analysis, Parts Classification, Airworthiness, Reliability Centered Maintenance, Condition Based Maintenance (CBM+) and Electrical Wiring Interconnect System (EWIS) programs. Duties and Responsibilities include: Develops plans including budgets and schedules to meet contractual/project requirements for several major portions of a program. Establishes and defines program plan requirements and directs or performs in-depth studies to determine optimum program plans. Coordinates interdepartmental development of program plans. Interfaces with vendors and customers and performs extensive investigations as required. Monitors and reports performance against plans to ensure that contractual, cost and schedule objectives are met; arranges modifications as required.
This work provides capabilities for system engineering and integration, risk management, technical assessment, acquisition program management, strategy development, organization and change management, interface with operations and logistics, business analysis, and mission effectiveness Position will be located at or near Hill AFB, Utah.
Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering from an ABET accredited Engineering School and 8 years of experience to be considered or
- Master's Degree and 6 years of experience*
- Technical program planning and implementation, contract interpretation, budget development and administration of government projects.
The ideal candidate will possess and/or demonstrate:
- Successful past performance in managing complex engineering projects
- Proficiency with MS Project and building and maintaining Integrated Master Schedules
- Proficiency in Earned Value Management
- Experience in leading Integrated Product Teams
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong technical writing and communication skills
- Experience with Business Development, Proposal and Cost Estimating
- Project Management Professional PMI Certification is not necessary to be hired but willingness to pursue and obtain PMP certification within 12 months is a requirement
- This position will require moderate travel to subcontractor's facilities.
- Applicant selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.