About Lifetime Products:
Lifetime Products, Inc. is the world's leading manufacturer of folding tables, chairs, basketball systems, sheds, swing sets, lawn and garden equipment, water sports equipment and more. Lifetime has applied innovation and cutting-edge technology in plastics and metals to create a family of affordable lifestyle products that feature superior strength and durability.
Lifetime is seeking Maintenance Technicians to join our Maintenance Team. This role supports the achievement of the site's business goals and objectives. You will be tasked to perform highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes.
- One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Positive attitude and great communication skills
- Basic computer knowledge (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Problem solving and decision making abilities
- Team player
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Valid Utah's Driver's License
- Overtime may be required, including some Saturdays and some flexibility with hours
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan with matching Contributions
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Profit Sharing
- Financial Support through SmartDollar and Budgeting Tools
- On-Site Gym
- On-Site Health Clinic
- Employee Assistant Program
- Tuition Assistance after 90 days
Lifetime Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer.