Responsible for the delivery of care within the frame work of nursing process. Gathers data, identifies and prioritizes problems, develops and implements plan of care, collaboratively with the patient, family and members of the healthcare team, and evaluates outcomes.
• Assesses, documents, and administers prescribed treatment regimens.
• Obtain and review patients’ health history
• Schedule patients for prescribed therapy, in appropriate setting.
• Review and monitor patient lab values and coordinate care with the physician
• Collaborate with physicians as needed to determine patients’ treatment plan
• Associate's Degree in Nursing or graduate of accredited school of nursing
• Current RN license in the state of Michigan
• Current BLS
• 2 years nursing experience
• ONS Biotherapy/chemotherapy certification (or within 3 months of hire/transfer)
• Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
• 2 years current, continuous chemotherapy administration experience; preferably in an outpatient setting.
• Oncology certified nurse (OCN)
Equal Opportunity Employer of