NRP Investments, LLC, founded in 1994, is a full-service developer, general contractor, and property manager of multifamily, senior, and student housing throughout the United States. From start to finish, every development NRP Group works on is carefully contemplated and executed to maximize investment return cost efficiency, productivity and satisfaction. NRP Investments, LLC is recognized as a three-time recipient of the National Association of Builders Multifamily Development Firm of the Year and has been consistently ranked one of the Top 25 Developers by Multifamily Executive. Currently, NRP Investments, LLC has assets and operations in Ohio, Texas, North Carolina, Virginia, Florida, Michigan, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, and Massachusetts. Visit www.NRPGroup.com for more information.
The NRP Group is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
NRP INVESTMENTS, LLC is currently seeking a Leasing Specialist - MARKET RATE at Cabin Branch.
Under the direction of the Community Manager, the Leasing Specialist is responsible for maximizing occupancy by generating qualified traffic, networking within the local community, scheduling appointments, securing rentals, promoting resident retention, and providing or coordinating exceptional customer service.
Essential Functions Statement(s):
- Conduct all leasing activities at the property, responding to telephone inquiries, providing tours of apartments and amenities, following up with prospects, and coordinating all move-ins
- Perform telephone market surveys and physical shops of competitors
- Recommend strategies and programs for on-site marketing activity
- Develop and monitor merchant/neighborhood referral programs for move-in packets, newsletters, and resident retention
- Initiate sales outreach plans including but not limited to new development, community management, internal and external communication, and support
- Recommend programs and strategies to increase qualified traffic and closing ratios
- Maintain passing e-shop, phone shop, and physical shop scores
- Maintain closing ratios in line with NRP policies and procedures
- Adhere to all NRP prospect and resident follow up procedures including, but not limited to, sales, service, request and random follow up
- Inspect apartments with the new residents at move in and complete all the necessary paperwork
- Support Community Assistant with tracking renewals, lease expirations, and notices to vacate
- Collect and accurately process and report receipt of application fees, security deposits, rents and other fees
- Accurately process and report receipt of application fees, security deposits, rents and other fees
- Keep files, desk, and leasing area organized
- Comply with all Fair Housing regulations and other laws as they relate to property specific guidelines and occupancy standards
- Inspect market ready units and models each morning, ensure models/mini-models are stacked with refreshments, lights on and show ready
- Assist in planning of resident functions
- Walk the property for curb appeal and overall property appearance
- Assist with the monitoring and directing of service operations to ensure service requests are completed within 24 hours and curb appeal standard are met
- Provide excellent customer service and display courteous and professional attitude toward all customers
- Maintain availability for resident functions, community affiliated events and weekends
- Perform other duties as required
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: High school diploma or equivalent, college preferred
Experience: 1-year customer service or sales experience (or relevant education), experience with management software systems such as Yield Star, Level One and Lead2Lease is preferred
Technical Skills: Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office, Yardi Experience preferred
Other Requirements: Valid Driver's License