Summary: Provides field technical support to Internal and External customers for the complete Stago line of reagents, ancillary products and systems.
- Completes external validation and statistical analysis of performance of reagents and instrumentation.
- Assists with problem solving for customers covering reagents, kits, procedures, adaptations, software upgrades and instruments as appropriate.
- Assists customers and the service department with instrumentation as well as generic product trouble shooting as appropriate.
- Documentation regarding all above mentioned issues.
- Performs customer in-house and on-site product training/demonstrations as necessary
- Interacts with the Advanced Technical Specialist (ATS) for advanced training and troubleshooting.
- Reviews and updates competitive instrument adaptation protocols for customers using generic reagents.
- Performs pre-site installation inspections as required.
- Supplies appropriate telephone support.
- Performs training and guidance to internal customers.
- Furnishes leads based upon technical calls.
- Gives technical lectures where requested.
- Represents Field Support Group at seminars, conventions, meetings, & wet workshops as necessary.
- Helps in updating and maintaining technical/competitive product files.
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of the market as well as the competition.
- Work on special projects as assigned by management.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference
- Strong personal computer skills, including knowledge of Excel, MS Office Suite and company software.
Education & Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in related field from four-year college or university or equivalent required
- MT(ASCP) Certification or equivalent strongly preferred
- Minimum five years experience as a Medical Technologist with coagulation exposure; prefer experience with Stago products
- Valid driver's license required
- Travel required based on territory and company needs
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)