The Role: Dental Dreams in Southwest Michigan seeks a motivated Office Manager professional with managerial dental practice experience. This position will focus on achieving operational goals, managing employee relations, and patient relations. The scope of the role is to assist and cover the front desk staff, fulfill the scheduling requirements and provide the necessary support to the Dental Assistants and Dentists.
Who Are We: Dental Dreams is a dynamic, growing company with offices in Illinois, Texas, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, New Mexico, South Carolina, Louisiana, California, Michigan, and Washington, DC. Our mission is to provide high-quality dental services in first-class facilities. We hire only the most qualified dentists and staff committed to superior patient care. More than 94% of Dental Dreams’ patients say they recommend us to family and friends.
- A $500 sign-on bonus, after 90-days of training completion
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits package includes:
- Medical & Vision Insurance
- Free dental treatment at our locations
- We pride ourselves on observing all CDC and industry guidelines. We have also secured the recommended PPE and have protocols to safeguard our patients and staff.
- Supervise all front and back-office staff; and cover those roles if necessary.
- Have a patient-centric disposition and foster a culture of service
- Hiring & training of support staff, performance management & annual reviews
- Accurately verify dental benefits and check-in/out processes
- Assist with presenting and/or explaining treatment plans
- Collect payments, co-payments, and deductibles
- Overseeing patient scheduling per goals
- Create insurance claims and submit pre-authorizations to insurance companies on a timely basis
- Pull patient charts for future appointments when necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- Managerial and Dental Assistant experience
- Possesses a track record for providing outstanding customer service
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, hands-on environment
- Dental practice management experience
- Knowledge in ADP Workforce, Dentrix, and/or Eaglesoft
KOS Services LLC / Dental Dreams is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.