Arconic City Of Industry, CA
- 2nd shift position (3:30pm-12:00am).
- Duties require the in-process and final inspection of all characteristics of manufactured products and components.
- The use of precision inspection tools, equipment, manufacturing drawings (blueprints) and procedures/instructions to ensure conformance of product to specifications and customer requirements.
- Prepare various inspection reports, including work order entries, dimensional lay-out sheets, etc.
- Understand and use sample plans/drawings/instructions standards to verify product acceptance.
- Prepare quality and inspection documentation (lab reports, logbooks) for examination and product acceptance.
- Communicate any daily activities that may need to be passed forward to the next shift.
- Must be familiar with First Article requirements per AS9102 and able to perform 1st Article/ In process inspection using process, manufacturing, sales and/or customer drawings to verify part conformance
- Required machines: Comparator, Tri-Rolls, Micrometer and Calipers, Height gauges, Ring/Plug gauges, etc.
- High school diploma or GED or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum three (3) years working in Quality and one (1) year direct work experience as an inspector
- Ability to read, and interpret standard operating procedures as well as follow maintenance and safety procedures.
- Intermediate computer skills including electronic mail, word and excel processing, routine database activity, spreadsheet, graphs, computer databases etc.
- Must be able to use micrometers and precision tools, read blueprints, purchases orders, work orders and interpret military/ customer specifications. Also must be able to train new employees as directed.
- Duties will also include any company related activities as directed by the Supervisor/ Manager.
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED) from an accredited institution.