Apex Life Sciences City Of Industry, CA
- Maintains electrical equipment in good condition; performs a variety of maintenance, repair and installation duties.
- Repairs, installs, replaces and tests electrical circuits, equipment and appliances using appropriate tools and testing instruments.
- Inspects and tests electrical lighting, signal, communication and power circuits.
- Isolates defects in wiring, switches, motors and other electrical equipment using testing instruments such as ammeter, ohmmeter, and voltmeter, testing lamp or growler.
- Installs and monitors performance of installed electrical equipment for hazards, adjustments or replacement.
- Oversees or performs complex or difficult maintenance repairs or installations.
- Dismantles electrical machinery and replaces defective electrical or mechanical parts such as gears, brushes and armatures.
- Replaces faulty switches, sockets and other simple elements of electrical systems.
- Mounts motors, transformers and lighting fixtures into position and completes circuits according to diagram specifications.
- Measures, cuts, threads and installs electrical conduit.
- Pulls wiring through conduit.
- Splices wires.
- Connects wiring to fixtures and power equipment.
- Installs grounding leads.
- Performs other maintenance duties.
- Provides training to other employees.
- HS Diploma or GED Required
- Problem Solving
- Technical Skills - Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
- Good Judgment
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.