Sr. WebFOCUS Developer
NESCO Resource Cincinnati, OH
Nesco Resource is seeking a full time WebFocus Developer to support
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design / build / deploy reports that address business requirements using WebFOCUS capabilities including reporting Dialogue Manger, AppStudio and InfoAssist+. Specific tasks include, but are not limited to application development, application deployment, and maintenance and problem resolution.
- Participate in functional / technical / user acceptance testing efforts and resolve identified defects (if any).
- Contribute to the creation / maintenance of reporting best practices and standards
Qualifications & Requirements
- Atleast 10 years of IT experience and 7+ years' experience in WebFOCUS.
- Working knowledge of WebFOCUS 8.1/8.2 architecture and security concepts
- Experience developing WebFOCUS reports and portals using AppStudio and InfoAssist
- Demonstrated experience with WebFOCUS advanced reporting/output capabilities
- Experience with creating metadata using Information Builders' products
- Experience with database technologies, SQL and data analysis/optimization experience
- Ability to develop technical requirements from business requirements for reporting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
Experience and understanding of multiple programming languages, systems, as well as data design and project management methodologies.
Experience customizing WebFOCUS Portals
Knowledge of Data Warehouse concepts and tools