SPECIAL PROCEDURES TECHNOLOGIST II - Amazing Teamwork and Unmatched Benefits!
SPECIAL PROCEDURES TECHNOLOGIST II
Why You Should Join TriHealth?
Currently the fifth largest employer in the area with more than 11,000 team members and 120 locations throughout Greater Cincinnati, a career with our organization promises challenge and opportunity. We've been named an Enquirer Media Top Work Place as well as an AARP Best Employers for Workers Over 50. We've also been recognized nine times as one of the 100 Best Companies for Working Moms.
We were also named to Truven Health's "Top 15" health system list, TriHealth, Inc. is the leading healthcare system in Greater Cincinnati, Ohio and is committed to be the most integrated health system in the market. Our mission is to improve the health status of the people we serve and we are excited to make TriHealth an even greater place for people to work and for patients to receive care. TriHealth is committed to ensuring that our strong values remain an integral part of who we are, what we stand for and what we believe in at our core.
You Can Expect Comprehensive Health Benefits!
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including, but not limited to:
Tuition Reimbursement Program
We offer a Tuition Reimbursement Program, based on certain requirements, such as your length of employment, whether the college/university is accredited, as well as whether the coursework can help you advance professionally in healthcare occupations within TriHealth.
- If you are already a team member, learn more about the Tuition Reimbursement Program at HRCentral (select the BeneCenter link located under the Quick Picks section)
Healthy Living Program: Earn Discounts on Medical Plan Expenses
Through participating in the Healthy Living Program, you can earn discounts on your future medical plan expenses just by participating in healthy activities, including:
- Having your recommended preventive screenings
- Tracking your exercise
- Managing your weight
- Completing a health coaching program (a goal setting program offered through the LifeStyles Department)
TriHealth LifeStyles operates fitness facilities throughout Cincinnati. As a TriHealth team member, you have access to a variety of fitness centers with team member discounts (discounts my vary by location). Membership dues are conveniently deducted from your paycheck each period. Participating facilities include:
- Bethesda Arrow Springs Fitness Center
- Bethesda North Team Member Fitness Center
- Bethesda Oak Fitness Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital Team Member Fitness Center
- TriHealth Fitness and Health Pavilion
- YWCA Downtown Co-Ed Fitness Center
Being a TriHealth team member means you get a variety of discounts to unique events throughout the city, including:
- Airport Fast Park
- Broadway Across America
- Cincinnati Ballet
- Cincinnati Bell
- Cincinnati Orchestra
- Cincinnati Zoo
- Cyclones Tickets
- Newport Aquarium
- Playhouse in the Park
- Xavier Basketball Games
- Cincinnati Reds Games
About the position:
The Special Procedures Technologist II work under the direction of the Radiologist or Cardiologist and the Manager of Cardiac Cath/Special Procedures is responsible for the operation of highly technical state of the art radiographic equipment. They are responsible and accountable for the patient outcomes in the cardiac Cath/special procedures. Responsible for radiation safety practices in procedure rooms.
- Demonstrates proficiency, competency, and knowledge in diagnostic and/or therapeutic procedures and their associated equipment through CEU's.
- Demonstrates proficiency in the ongoing evaluation, documentation, and care of the patients and families.
- Maintains accurate records through the completion of all paperwork.
- Demonstrates organizational responsibility.
- The weekend and holiday commitment is an on-call commitment only.
SPECIAL PROCEDURES TECHNOLOGIST II
- Education: Associate's Degree in Allied Health.
- Experience: 3-4 years in a related field. Procedural or OR experience preferred. We will consider with less experience at the appropriate adjusted pay level.
- Specialized Knowledge: Understanding of aseptic technique. The weekend and holiday commitment is an on-call commitment only. Job requires you to live within 30 minutes of hospital location for on call responsibility.
- Licensure / Certification: Successfully passed the Hemodynamic test and the 4 day Arrhythmia course (within the first year of hire), American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) or CVT/CVIT, or Certified Electrophysiology Specialist (CEPS), and BLS/CPR. Unrestricted license from ODH.