Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
Some software exp. required to perform controls sequence modifications.
Protocols: LonWorks and/or BACnet (INET, VISTA, CONTINUUM, I/A, Eco-Struxure is a plus)
- Performs commissioning of control systems to ensure proper operation
- Repair and reconfigure control system equipment, including conduit, wire and field devices
- Diagnose communication problems and install control devices and other components
- Diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware issues
- Install, replace and re-commission devices, equipment and software
- Oversees subcontractors to meet specifications and schedule
- Provides emergency and warranty service as required
- Track costs associated with startup and commissioning to complete the assigned project on time and within budget
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if:
- Two-year (2) degree in a related technical field required or related work experience
- Four years related work experience required
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Advanced understanding of HVAC, access or other building or electronic control systems
- Intermediate ability to use Microsoft Office programs including but not limited to, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, 401(k) match, and more. Click here to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/us/careers.
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.