Knowledge and Skills
Education: Bachelor's Science in Nursing - five years minimum required. Master's Science of Nursing, preferred. Unencumbered registered nursing license in Ohio
License and Certification: Registered nursing License in Ohio.
Years of Experience: Three to five years equivalent experience, minimum required.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrated understanding of family centered care
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively
- Strong commitment to patient experience, service and quality
- Understanding and showing respect and appreciation for the uniqueness of all individuals; leveraging differences in others' perspectives and ideas; appreciating cultural differences and adjusting one's approach to successfully integrate with others who are different from oneself
- Demonstrates an independent work initiative, sound judgement, diplomacy, tact and professional demeanor
- Ability to independently work through details of a problem to reach a positive solution
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
UNIVERSITY OF CINCINNATI MEDICAL CENTER, LLC