SGS is the world's leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are the recognized global benchmark for quality and integrity. This is an opportunity to join our Automotive Services group in Cincinnati as an Quality Assurance Associate. This is an entry-level opportunity to work with our Sr Manager of Operational Excellence to provide quality services for our field teams, call center, business development group, external customers (major auto manufacturers and finance firms), and other various internal customers. This is a great opportunity to start a career in quality with a firm that can provide a world of opportunity!
JOB DESCRIPTION AND PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
The Quality Assurance Associate will be responsible for auditing inspections performed by our field team as they create condition reports for inspections on vehicles. They will be responsible for reviewing images captured during the inspection process and comparing them to both the client guidelines as well as notes from the inspector and verifying that all details are recorded accurately and in compliance with our clients. Audits should then be scored and recorded for reporting and instructional training use.
- Keep an accurate list of which inspectors have been audited and due dates for next audit for upcoming inspectors
- Insure that audits are delivered in a timely manner in accordance with the Quality Program Manager
- Review condition reports and images verifying the accuracy of inspector comments according to client guidelines
- Notate discrepancies and give feedback to district managers at an inspector, district, and national level
- Work with analytics team members to analyze trends in data and report out findings to the Quality Program Manager
- HS Diploma or higher education
- Proficiency with data entry
- Proficiency with MS Excel and Word
- Basic ability to use MS Power Point and navigate MS Access
- Familiarity with using PCs and navigating programs
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required
This job description should not be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements, but a general description of the job. Nothing contained herein restricts the company's rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
SGS is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
If you are applying for a position within the United States and you have difficulty completing the on-line employment application because of a disability, please call 201-508-3149 for assistance and leave a message. You will be called back shortly. Please note, this phone number is not for general employment information, but is only for individuals who are experiencing difficulty applying for a position due to a disability.