Envision working with energetic colleagues and inspirational leaders. Now, place yourself in that mix; leading discussions, asking the right questions and driving results. All while wearing jeans to work!
Packaging Operator III
WHAT YOUR NEW MANAGER WANTS YOU TO KNOW:
“I'm looking for a team player with experience in a Production Environment. If you want to jump start your path to a successful career and contribute to keeping patients safe and healthy, I would be very interested in receiving your resume. Let's discuss what you can bring to the team and what you aspire to do in the future.“
- YOU ARE more than just a title, YOU ARE…
- A Quality Expert– you have the expertise in quality to understand, follow and execute packaging directions from the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Packaging Batch Records in compliance with a GMP environment.
- A Safety Advocate – you apply the highest standards of safety by following set work instructions to ensure the set-up, disassembly and cleaning of production equipment.
- A Team Player – You develop and foster a healthy work environment through positive relationships with coworkers and by maintaining a clean and safe work space.
- Excel as an individual performer. Delivering on tasks in packaging operations according to batch production record specifications.
- Complete documentation with an eye for detail. Accurately and clearly completes all required documentation related to batch documentation.
- Act as a subject matter expert. Assembles, disassembles and cleans equipment and process rooms according to SOP's and become an expert on the equipment.
- At least one (1) year of experience in a Production environment, GMP preferred.
- Mechanical aptitude, math skills and team player attitude
- High School Diploma or equivalent
ALLERGAN LEADERSHIP SKILLS:
For this role, we're looking for a production leader who is:
- Attention to Detail Focused
- Quality Focused
- Acts as an Owner
A Talent Magnet: The best leaders are brand ambassadors and have an eye out for great talent to join our family. All Allergan colleagues are an extension of our recruiting team, building bridges for the best people to grow our company.
WE WILL GIVE YOU THE ALLERGAN EDGE:
At Allergan, we define the “Allergan edge,“ as something that sets us apart, gives us an advantage and strengthens us to be better – for our customers, patients, investors and each other. Our 'edge' is our colleagues, and we are committed to making Allergan the best place for them to work and achieve career goals.
How do we do this? We Engage, Develop, and Reward our colleagues.
- Engage. From Day 1. You are a bold leader who wants to make an impact. We listen to your ideas and your questions, so we can be even better at what we do.
- Develop. Learn every day, build new skills every day. We prioritize development, so our leaders are always ready for the next challenge and opportunity.
- Reward. Exceptional performance creates exceptional opportunities and rewards. Financial awards and incentives are just a part of this - we invest in our people; celebrate successes through recognition programs; promote healthy lifestyles and work-life balance. We offer amazing benefits most of which start on your 1st day at work (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k – company match up to 8%, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more)