Loan Coordinator - Loan Processor - 2 openings! Sign on bonus!!!!
This job is for you if you LOVE the mortgage industry and you are an experienced Loan Originator Assistant or Loan Processor who craves more interaction with borrowers and clients. Let’s put your mortgage experience to work – with us at Summit Funding where you can help our clients achieve their dream of home ownership!
We are looking for VERY detailed oriented experienced mortgage professionals with a background in originating or processing conventional and government loans to join our Cincinnati team in a Loan Coordinator - Processor role. Summit Funding is a top 35 Mortgage Lender in the U.S. The Loan Coordinator - Processor exceeds expectations by originating and processing loans in an efficient and timely manner, working directly with the borrower, referral partners, Loan Officer Team, and Underwriting and Closing teams.
We offer an excellent compensation package including competitive base pay and generous bonuses on production. Potential sign on bonus!!!
What YOU will do to make a difference at Summit Funding:
- Solve escrow issues without involving the Loan Officer when possible.
- Receive loan applications, obtain credit information for applicants, and collect all needed documentation for loans.
- Documentation to include: Verifications of Deposit (VOD), Verifications of Employment (VOE), appraisal, title, etc. as appropriate.
- Answer all borrower questions or refer to Loan Officer as needed.
- Verify loans are complete and submit to Underwriting based on Investor and/or Automated Underwriting System (AUS) requirements within 24 hours of receipt of documents.
- Clear any conditions that require communication to title companies, appraiser, employers, surveyors, etc.
- Collect all necessary items needed to prepare the Closing Disclosure (CD), and ensure timely drawing and delivery of the CD in order to meet the expected close of escrow.
- Ensure closing instructions and documents have been released to title 72 hours before closing, and a final settlement statement is issued to the Loan Officer or team 48 hours prior to closing.
- Review all closing statements and compare to signed Good Faith Estimate (GFE) before signings, and correct discrepancies where needed.
- Meet with clients to sign loan documents.
- Send out correspondence including thank you cards, closing cost calculations, etc.
- Coordinate closing details with clients.
- Maintain a detailed conversation log for each file.
What WE will need from you, for you to succeed at Summit Funding:
- Prefer a minimum of 2 years of recent experience in mortgage lending preferably in processing
- Working knowledge of loan program guidelines including conventional, jumbo, and government loan programs
- Proficiency in DU/LP/GUS and/or other major LOS
- Ability to calculate income
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Creative problem solver with a positive attitude
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in order to meet deadlines, strong organization skills
- Strong sense of urgency and responsiveness along with the ability to demonstrate professionalism
- Ability to work full time, 40 hour a week schedule in our branch with potential overtime as required