The incumbent in this position is responsible for greeting guests and arranging for prompt seating. The incumbent is responsible for ensuring that guests feel welcome and comfortable in accordance with Hard Rock Casino service standard
- Creates an atmosphere that induces guests to make Hard Rock Casino their choice for gaming entertainment; responsible for actively building and retaining guest relations and acts as a mentor to team members in order to provide superior guest service.
- Greets guests in a friendly, courteous manner and arranges for seating; monitors room atmosphere.
- Provides information on all aspects of Hard Rock Casino services and facilities to guests.
- Quotes accurate waiting times and handles guest waiting lists or reservations in accordance with established procedures.
- In front-of-house areas, greets guests in a friendly, courteous manner and answers inquiries before completing requests, ensuring guest satisfaction.
- May provide clean china, silverware and glassware upon request from customers.
- May sets up tables with dishes, linen, flatware, etc.
- Attends to customer's needs/requests, i.e., refilling beverages, condiments.
- Assists wait staff with tray service as needed.
- Attend and participate in meetings, completing follow up as assigned.
- Perform work regularly and predictably.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND /OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
(Related education and experience may be interchangeable on a year for year basis)
These skills and abilities are typically acquired through two months of on-the-job training or through related cashier or host experience.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: (Licenses, Certifications, Testing, etc):
- Must obtain and maintain all licenses / certifications per Federal, State, and Gaming/Lottery regulations.
- Must successfully pass background check.
- Must successfully pass drug screening.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain all appropriate licenses / certifications per Federal, State, and Gaming regulations.
- Present an image of excitement, enthusiasm, and outgoing personality, while being able to project a professional appearance.
- Be flexible to work varying shifts and time schedules as needed.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and guests.
- Ability to restock needed materials and retrieve dropped items.