Make an impact. Build the career you've always wanted. Join our team and experience more.
Ecolab is seeking an Field Support Assistant to support senior management and team members. In this role, you will participate in various projects and activities and provide advanced administrative support to leaders and the business. We are looking for a driven and resourceful Administrative Assistant who wants to work in an exciting and challenging environment.
What's in it For You:
- The opportunity to take on some of the world's most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives and ideas to achieve our best
What You Will Do:
- Coordinate meeting logistics, including reserving conference rooms, equipment setup, and creation of presentations and preparing meeting materials
- Pull reports and information from Ecolab systems
- Calendar management across time zones
- Manage financial administrative tasks related to corporate card use and expenses and manage accurate processing of departmental invoices
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements including processing of visas for international travel
- Provide support with HR related items including hiring, on-boarding, promotions & transfers, terminations, talent planning, salary adjustments, tracking of recruitment activities, etc.
- Compile and edit presentation details from multiple people and sources; Distribute reports to stakeholders
- Prepare and maintain agendas, action item lists, issues lists and program plans; Escalate issues promptly
- Exercise judgment and make decisions to promote smooth workflow and prioritization
- Ensure that internal and external client demands are met
- Create, organize and manage various SharePoint sites and shared drives
Business/Division/Leader role will support: Central Area
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, PPT)
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position
- Bachelor's degree
- 1 year of administrative experience
- Ability to successfully manage multiple, competing priorities to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a strong customer service focus
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to anticipate needs, be resourceful, and use sound judgment and tact
- Critical thinking, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Learning agility; Ability to quickly gain knowledge of organizational operations, procedures, and staff
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaborate in a team environment
- Reliability, flexibility and approachability
- Process oriented, adaptable, reliable, flexible and approachable
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.