Medpace is a scientifically-driven, global, full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO) providing Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Medpace's mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its high-science and disciplined operating approach. We leverage local regulatory and deep therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, Medpace employs approximately 3,000 people across 36 countries.
Medpace is currently seeking an office based Director of Proposals to join our Clinical Operations team at our HQ in Cincinnati, OH. The Director will collaborate closely with our medical experts and senior functional managers to create the operational strategy for new business development opportunities. This will include direct management of the proposal team.
- Mentor/Lead Proposal Writers in the preparation of compelling, strategic proposals, rebids, and exhibits, including rigorous quality control and timeline adherence;
- Review RFPs, identify any capacity issues, and negotiate deadlines with Business Development Executives, as needed;
- Participate in pre-RFP client meetings;
- Partner with Business Development, Medical and Operational personnel to design effective proposals;
- Contribute strategic operational content to proposals;
- Review and revise proposal content as needed to ensure a clear, compelling strategy to execute the trial is articulated;
- Participate in client discussions and requests for information following delivery of proposal;
- Lead the enhancement of proposal development tools and processes;
- Stay abreast of latest industry tactics and strategies regarding proposal development; and
- May be responsible for other projects and responsibilities as assigned.
- Highly-proficient employee with strong leadership, writing and problem solving skills;
- 5+ years of project management/clinical trial management experience in clinical research; CRO experience preferred;
- Must possess superior time management, planning and organizational skills, written and verbal communication skills, and quality decision-making skills;
- Advanced knowledge of drug development, clinical trial management and operational procedures, including GCP guidelines; and
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact face-to-face with Sponsors and represent company in outside settings.
When you join Medpace, you become part of a team dedicated to supporting the development of ground breaking drugs and devices. Our employees provide hope for those living with debilitating diseases. We invite you to be a part of something that is impacting millions of people around the globe while enjoying a competitive total compensation and benefits package and internal growth opportunities.
- Medpace Named a Top Cincinnati Workplace for 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 by the Cincinnati Enquirer
- Winner of the ACRP-Avoca CRO Quality Award in 2018
- Recognized with six CRO Leadership Awards from Life Science Leader magazine
- Eagle Award winner - which recognizes outstanding leadership, professionalism, integrity, and dedication to advancing the clinical research profession through strong site partnerships
What to Expect Next
We look forward to receiving your application. A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications and if interested, you will be contacted for an interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets
- WARNING: Please beware of phishing scams that offer opportunities with Medpace in exchange for sending money. These scammers pose as legitimate employees from actual companies. Please be advised that a Medpace employee will never ask you for a credit card, send you a check, or ask you for any type of payment as part of consideration for a role with our company. All of our careers require that you first complete an online application and go through some sort of interview process.