JLL is seeking a Data Specialist to join the Business Intelligence team on our global client account in Cincinnati, OH. This role will be integral in working behind the scenes to prepare data for use in BI solutions. You will work closely with the BI team, account team members and the client to develop and maintain accurate, fully automated solutions. This is a great opportunity for an analytically minded individual to work in fast-paced environment where they'll learn and support multiple commercial real estate disciplines for a global Fortune 100 client.
- Collect and gather data as required by the business or account.
- Ability to process large amounts of data in an organized manner
- Standardize/Cleanse data for loading in the account's data warehouse
- Enrich/transform data as required using data management tools and techniques
- Involvement with integrations between internal and external business systems including file transfers, scheduling and API components
- Ability to meet with end users to create detailed documentation capturing business requirements, work and data flows within and between business systems
- Develop fully automated workflows to provide data for analytical use by BI team
- Provide technical support for malfunctioning and or inefficient existing workflows
- Submit/Respond, track and manage service requests from end-users.
- Completes access management tasks for client and account team members as well as creates security groups for new applications and or dashboards
- Create, maintain, and optimize the account-wide dashboards
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Data Science or relevant experience.
- 3-5 years relevant work experience preferred
- Strong understanding of SQL, Tableau, PowerBI, Alteryx, API's or similar tools/skills
- Ability to remain current on emerging data management technologies
- Strong data problem solving skills. Ability to find the root cause of an issue, document an automated solution, develop and fully test it then move to a production environment.
- Ability to solve problems independently and in a collaborative team environment
- Advanced understanding of data management and data modeling
- Advanced understanding of data quality management
- Autonomy and capacity to escalate when needed
- Strong task, project and time management skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills. Ability to explain technical solutions to business users (end users to client management).
- Experience in defining and understanding data requirements
- Experience in collecting and documenting meta-data and business rules
- Experience in end to end data management life cycle from collection, standardization, loading, and monitoring/remediation
- Work location may be split between client offices in and around the Cincinnati, OH area as well as some work from home.
- The individual must be able to collaborate and communicate with team members and others throughout the globe. Some evening work will be required in support of others in all time zones.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment while working on multiple projects at any given time.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL's recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL“) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.