We are a customer support and management firm with a national reach. Our client demands have increased immensely this year due to the addition of new and updated product offerings they have added to their service for potential customers. To ensure the steady and consistent growth for our clients and their services we have decided to expand our team portfolio as well. We will be hiring a Customer Support Manager to make sure we continuously provide our elite service for our clients.
The Customer Support Manager (CSM) is insightful and respectful to current customers as well as potential new leads. The CSM must continue to stay up to date on current product offerings as well as informed of any potential new offerings that our clients are working on. Our firm vows to provide the training tools and resources for the new manager added to our team, therefore, confusion and lack of success will not exist. We always strive to create an environment where our clients, customers, and team members may thrive.
In this Role, You Will:
- Prepare for customer inquiries by studying products and services.
- Understand customer requirements so as to provide appropriate clarifications and solutions.
- Participate in regular customer outreach and acquire feedback to gain valuable information on strategies and performance.
- Diagnose and resolve both simple and complex issues.
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow problems to resolution
- Communicate effectively and collaborate with individuals/teams to ensure customer success.
- Participate in special projects and performs additional duties as required
Preferred Skills and Knowledge:
- Equivalent to a 4-year degree in Business Administration, Management, Communications or similar discipline
- Customer Management expertise, including direct customer contact and the ability to simultaneously manage multiple disparate projects
- The Ability to identify root causes of business and/or workflow problems and determine innovative sources for solutions and opportunities
- Proven successful track record in large scale enterprise implementations involving customer service, management and/or sales
Salary: $35,000 - $43,000