Kaleidoscope is looking for a Clinical Video Data Specialist to assist the team in removing sensitive patient information from clinical trial videos, completing data records, managing clinical site support and testing software changes.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Removes sensitive patient information from videos using Adobe Premier Pro
- Records timestamps at milestones for clinical trial procedure videos
- Writes test protocols based on software changes made to the website, tests the software changes and writes test reports based on test results
- Works within a change control system and updates tracking documentation in accordance with regulation and project standard operating procedures
- Understands client needs and communicates those needs to the software developer to make software enhancements to the website
- Assists clinical sites with login, technical and video issues through emails, phone calls and meetings
- Multitasks and manages time between several responsibilities to ensure all tasks are completed on time and of high quality
- Update project documents while paying close attention to details, which may be vital to the clinical trial(s)
- Reconciles databases shared among Kaleidoscope, the client, clinical sites and checks for correctness of data
- Displays professionalism and strong communication with the client and vendor
- Learns new responsibilities quickly and initiates new, innovative changes to the project
- Works efficiently, independently and contributes effectively to a collaborative team
- Bachelor's Degree, preferred
- Technical writing experience, preferred
- Ophthalmology experience, preferred
- Adobe Premier Pro experience, preferred but willing to teach/train with the right clinical background
More About Kaleidoscope Innovation
As a leading innovation and design consultancy, Kaleidoscope Innovation differentiates our work and the business partners we serve through the talents of the individuals who make up our team and share our vision for transformative, human-focused solutions. Founded in 1989 Kaleidoscope Innovation focuses on lasting partnerships with both employees and clients as we work together to uncover meaningful insights; originate new ideas; and develop products, services and experiences that empower business. We offer strategically developed deep subject matter expertise across key industries, positioning us to deliver unprecedented value. Our depth of knowledge provides a catalyst that generates new insights, ideas, products and services.
Our team of talented strategists, researchers, designers and engineers combine their expertise with a shared passion to make the world a better place for our clients, their customers and consumers. Our team members help further the success of industry leaders, such as Procter & Gamble, Johnson & Johnson, Motorola, Ford, Smith & Nephew, Microsoft and Whirlpool.
Kaleidoscope Innovation is headquartered in Greater Cincinnati—the home of the Bengals, the Reds, and FC Cincinnati Soccer, arts and entertainment, including its own symphony, pops orchestra, ballet and opera, and is a culinary hub featuring a range of cultural, traditional and progressive dining. From historical architecture and modern design to eclectic neighborhoods and year-round outdoor seasonal spaces, Cincinnati offers something for everyone right in the heart of the Midwest.
Interested in joining our progressive team of forward-thinkers? We'd like to talk with you.