Certified Home Health Aide/ STNA
Would you like to be a part of something new, exciting, and to help build something great from the ground up? This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a startup here in Cincinnati.
Queen City Skilled Care may be new; however, the owners have successfully been in the business for over a decade. We are looking to hire top talent who is experienced, dedicated, and compassionate.
As a startup we are moving fast and have a lot opportunity for growth, so if you are a passionate and motivated healthcare professional as listed below, we would love to talk to you about our current Home Health Aide position.
- Successful completion of a HHA or nurse aide training and competency program or State Licensing Program. No lapse in paid practice for 24 months without completion of a new program.
- Reliable transportation with a valid driver’s license and auto insurance
- 1 year of home health/ skilled care experience
- Adaptability, strong work ethic and commitment to professionalism and excellence
- Demonstrates attention to detail and strong organization skills
- A desire to help us grow and live out our mission to be the best in the city
Benefits for Full Time Positions:
- Competitive Wages/ Pay Rates
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Benefits such as STD, LTD, Life Insurance, and etc.
- Paid Time Off
Interested in Learning More or Want to Apply?
- Apply now on CareerBuilder
- Call 513.802.5010
- Email your resume and cover letter to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]