Join the SAFY Family
Do you have a passion to serve families and youth right where they are?
Does seeing transformation in the lives of family and children motivate you?
SAFY of Cincinnati is seeking a mission focused professional to serve as a full time Case Coordinator responsible for the case management functions of a caseload of foster youth and respective foster homes.
As a Case Coordinator you would:
- Work independently and create your own schedule based on your caseload and availability of your assigned families. This could include working evening hours several nights a month, based on the needs of the families.
- Provide in-home, direct services to families and children in your caseload. Generally, caseloads consist of 15-18 clients.
- Create documentation for all services you provide in our Electronic Record System.
- Participate in rotating on-call schedule with the other team members. Generally, we're on call 1 week every 4 weeks.
- Develop and maintain consultative and liaison relationships with ODJFS and other members of the youth's treatment team (biological parents, school, etc.)
- Collaborate with outside parties including biological families, schools, courts, parents, hospitals, doctors, etc.
- Travel within Hamilton County, as well as other nearby counties, including city travel, sometimes in tougher neighborhoods and suburban areas.
- Once a month assist with childcare during a foster parent training, typically from 6 pm to 9 pm.
- Overall hours being worked outside of the office is estimated to be around 70%, which includes traveling to and from visits and time spend at the home conducting a home visit.
- Generally, we work standard hours of around 9 am – 5pm, however there are times when you may need to work until 8pm or later, occasional weekend work is needed. Flex hours are available