Must live in the Cincinnati, Ohio area.
Merchant Services Sales - Payment Processing Solutions
What does a great Business Sales Consultant do?
As an influential Sales Leader, you will drive toward growing Fiserv's market share through the execution of solutions-based, value-driven, sales activities with existing and prospective clients. As a part of Fiserv's sales team you will have the courage to do what's right, demonstrate focus and work ethic, and are results oriented. The first and most important value at Fiserv is to do the right thing, so that's why our teams are tasked with operating with integrity and ethics. Everything we do has its roots in our aspiration, purpose and values. If this sounds like you, start the process to Find your Forward on the Global Sales team with Fiserv!
We'll help you grow:
As a new Business Consultant, you will be provided with detailed training on our products, services, and sales methodology. Additionally, we offer our sales teams continual training and operational support to ensure that you are proficient on our business solutions and product suite to assist you in maximizing your success.
As a Business Consultant, you can look forward to:
- Generating new merchant sales through a consultative solution approach.
- Building client confidence in your ability to successfully solve their business needs with the right products and services in a timely and professional manner.
- Listening, identifying, and qualifying sales opportunities to up-sell additional products and services.
- Self-sourcing leads in a business to business environment, which may also be complemented by Fiserv referral partners.
- Retaining clients by building relationships and growing portfolios through relationship management and cross consulting.
- Remaining knowledgeable and up-to-date on changes and developments in e-commerce, the payments industry, and the overall business environment to ensure your sales success
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- Bachelor's degree in Sales, Marketing, Business, or other
- 3 year's sales experience preferred.
- Passionate about technology
- Innovative attitude and naturally curious
- Commitment to learning and professional demeanor
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
- High levels of energy and engagement
- Collaborative team player with an ability to work independently
- Driven to succeed, competitive, wants to win
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills with an ability to negotiate
- Proven organizational skills, including an ability to prioritize
- Communicates in an articulate and concise manner (verbal & written) with relentless follow up
- Intense listener
Learn more about Fiserv:
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren't thinking about “financial services“. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We're Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company's approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World's Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.