Servers are responsible for providing superior guest service to ensure that their all guests have an unforgettable experience.
- Provides timely cocktail service in a friendly and courteous manner
- Initiates and engages in conversation with all guests in a professional and friendly manner
- Works with a sense of urgency to anticipate customer needs and assist other team members when the opportunity arises
- Communicates with management to rectify any and all customer needs, comments or incidents
- Adheres to all established policies, procedures and guidelines
- Previous cocktail serving experience preferred
- Must have knowledge of spirits, wines, champagne and mixed cocktails
- Must present a professional and pleasant appearance that guests will find appealing and approachable in order to engage in conversation
- Must possess excellent customer service and communication skills
- Requires the ability to work within a team environment
- Must be able to stand or walk a minimum eight-hour shift & to work inside assigned bar area in the venue.
- Must be able observant and quick to respond to various situations while multitasking.