Worldpay is a global payments leader powering international commerce with deep fintech expertise and a shared passion for our customers. Whether in-store, online, or on a mobile device, we process over 40 billion transactions annually and offer more than 300 payment methods supporting 126 currencies across 146 countries. It's the perfect place for exceptional people to take their careers to the next level.
As Worldpay grows, we want to provide every single one of our clients and potential customers with the service and support they have come to expect. Having a team of individuals to answer calls, provide information and direct inquiries to the right place is essential to delivering the highest standard of customer experience--it's part of how we turn our customers into advocates of Worldpay.
The Associate Disputes Specialist is a vital resource to clients by supporting Worldpay's telephone hotline. As the first point of contact for our customers and clients, it is a critical role in setting the tone of a customer's experience with Worldpay support. He/she will provide an elevated and positive experience that is knowledgeable and friendly, guiding callers in their inquiries and even helping resolve their basic technical issues.
A World of Opportunity
We're turbo-charging our industry by nurturing the fintech experts needed to help our customers prosper. We don't try to ride the winds of change. We create them. We're proud to be shaping the future of payments by supporting the growth and development of our colleagues. We provide opportunities to learn and the flexibility needed to get the job done. We strive to hire the best and to create a climate where curiosity is king. So, wherever you join us around the world, we'll empower you to fulfill your potential. If this is the kind of career experience you're looking for, we invite you to apply today.
- Supports the telephone hotline, directing calls or written inquiries to appropriate personnel.
- Answer non-technical questions regarding company products.
- Maintains log of incoming calls.
- Acquires job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete tasks.
- Performs basic chargeback processing with an understanding of association rules and timeframes as well as a basic understanding of Reg E & Z.
- Ensures customers receive the highest quality of service and support.
- Researches documents and communicates recurring technical issues.
- Facilitates and coordinates Returned Material Authorization (RMA) as necessary.
- Provides escalated levels of support based on complexity of issues.
- Refers problems of an unusual, unsolvable nature to technical support engineers.
- Typically requires less than 1 year of related experience.
- Excellent communication skills: written and verbal, basic phone center soft skills.
- Basic system skills and process flow knowledge including basic bookkeeping skills, 10 key by touch, and 20 wpm typing.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Colleagues may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.