Assoc Customer Service Spec
Vantiv is making payments smarter, faster and easier for all our partners, as well as the consumers they serve. From the largest retailers in the U.S. to the coffee shop down the street, we are leading the transformation in payments through chip-enabled cards, mobile wallets, eCommerce, and payment solutions for businesses of all sizes. We are the fastest growing payments company in the U.S., first in PIN Debit transactions and the second largest merchant acquirer. Visit Vantiv.com for more.
As Vantiv grows, we want to provide every single one of our clients and potential customers with the service and support they have come to expect. Having a team of individuals to answer calls, provide information and direct inquiries to the right place is essential to delivering the highest standard of customer experience--it's part of how we turn our customers into advocates of Vantiv.
The Associate Customer Service Specialist is a critical component in delivering supreme support and service to our clients and partners. He/she will be an early point of contact for many customers and will prove to be a valuable resource whether it's answering and resolving issues or knowing the right department to send a customer with more complex queries.
Rewarding Impact. Fulfilling Careers.
Making an impact isn't something reserved for people in corner offices. At Vantiv, it comes from people in every corner of the office. People with ambition, optimism and courage. We provide growth and opportunity and give employees flexibility in how they get the job done. You might not expect that from a big payments company, but we're smart enough to know how to hire the best and when to step aside and let them lead. Our goal is that you never stop learning and you never cease to amaze--especially yourself. If this fits your career goal, we can't wait to welcome you on board.
- Responds to in-bound, routine customer telephone inquiries regarding products, services, order status, and other general questions.
- Escalates inquiry to product support, billing, sales or return/repair based on complexity and nature of customer issue.
- Logs calls and updates customer account records.
- Takes initial customer calls and answers general questions regarding company products and services.
- Other responsibilities include data entry, use of internal databases to answer customer questions and writing internal/external non-technical documentation.
- Documents customer concerns and forwards complaint trends to appropriate departments.
- Typically requires less than 1 year of related experience.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.