Requisition Number: AIRPO02149
Inspire and deliver exceptional value to travelers around the globe as part of the Apple Leisure Group (ALG) team! Our vision is to be the best-in-class and largest all-inclusive resort management and travel services provider, differentiated by the collaboration of our unique resort, and distribution brands.
Grow your career as a Airport Representative within Apple Leisure Group. As a part time airport representative you will be responsible for greeting clients, collecting bag fees, upselling available seats or supplements. Working closely with the Ground handler/Airline to ensure a smooth and worry-free start to their vacation while providing high visibility and outstanding customer service at all times. Communicate flight delays or deficiencies in check in process back to the Flight Ops Team.
A successful Airport Representative will:
- Greet customers as they arrive at the airport; prior to check in with the airline
- Explain Apple documents required for check in
- Advise Square Deal clients of their hotel assignment
- Collect of bag fees.
- Explain and promote available upgrades.
- Ensure passenger count agrees with the passenger count of the airline, document irregularities
- Make an announcement on the departing flight about welcome reception at host hotel (as required)
- Regular checking of e-mail for communications from the office
- Complete required paperwork in a detailed and timely manner
- Maintain professional working relationship with airline and its ground handler
- Require extra hours during flight delays
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma/equivalent required.
- 1-2 yrs in customer service related role. 1 yr experience with internet and email.
- Must have a personal computer and printer at home and e-mail address in order to receive updates for flights and other information from the office
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, memos and special reports that document all incidents at the airport that are outside of normal operations.
- Must be a dependable self-starter that can work well independently and as part of a team.
- Should be well organized and detail oriented with ability to handle a multitude of tasks and prioritize workload efficiently.
- Must have the ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to problem solve and trouble shoot issues with emphasis placed on satisfying the customer
- Solid knowledge of company policy
- Company minded with a professional attitude and the ability to relate to a variety of customers face-to-face.
About Apple Leisure Group
Apple Leisure Group® (ALG) is the leading North American travel, hospitality and leisure management group with the only vertically-integrated business model, serving travelers and destinations worldwide. ALG consistently delivers exceptional value to travelers and strong performance to resort owners and partners by strategically leveraging the power of its portfolio of brands across five segments, comprising: the largest seller of vacation packages and charter flights in the U.S. for travel to Mexico and the Caribbean, moving approximately 3.2 million passengers annually through well-established vacation brands, brand management of 5-star and 4-star luxury resorts through AMResorts® award-winning brand portfolio; best-in-class destination management services provided by Amstar DMC and Worldstar®, the exclusive loyalty program Unlimited Vacation Club®; and the innovative technology solutions provider Trisept Solutions®, connecting over 88,000 travel agents with leading travel suppliers. To learn more about the Apple Leisure Group advantage, visit appleleisuregroup.com.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free and tobacco-free workplace and perform pre-employment background checks.