Becoming the leader in the fire and security industry takes talent—yours. We are looking for an Administrative Assistant in the Cincinnati, OH area to join our best of the best team as we drive the industry forward and pursue excellence in everything we do. If you're up to the challenge, we want to talk to you.
At Koorsen, we don't provide jobs, we provide careers. A career at Koorsen includes competitive pay, a great health package, an annual bonus program, life insurance, continuous learning offerings, matching 401k, paid holidays, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, career growth opportunities, and much more.
- General (Billing/Invoicing, Quote Generation, and Procession of payments):
- Data Entry, printing, and processing of Sub and Vendor work/sales orders
- Review completed work orders and generate current and past due invoices on a daily basis
- Gather information from inspection technicians for deficiency quotes
- Contact appropriate Sub and/or Vendor personnel to correct work order/paperwork errors and
collect missing information as needed
- Receive and process invoice payments and code payments to proper invoices
- Review invoices for errors prior to mailing and make corrections as needed
- Prepare/Batch all invoices and send invoices
- Scan invoices, work orders, and customer paperwork
- Provide all branch associates with strong support and assistance as needed
- Answer phones/multi-line phone system and provide customers with support and routing phone
calls to personnel as appropriate
- Listen to, log, and work to resolve customer problems and/or disputes in a patient, positive, and
- Handle billing questions and provide general billing and accounting support
- Process credit application for new customer account setup
- Setup Re-occurring work orders for service
- Enter new customer information and set up new customer service agreements
- Process Certificate of Insurance, lien waivers, and W-9 requests to customers as needed
- Review and update “special“ account pricing on a regular basis
- Perform monthly review/update pre-billing customers
- Review and update open work order reports
- Login and review/maintain customer portal sites
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- 2+ years of experience in customer service and/or office administration
- Experience using Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, & Excel is required
- Strong, customer service oriented, interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong mathematical skills
- Ability to multi-task effectively and time management skills (prioritizing, work on time line)
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint,
- Ability to answer and route phone calls on a multi-line phone system effectively
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to establish rapport with associates at all levels
NOTICE TO APPLICANTS:
- Please review the following to ensure that you are aware of key information for all applicants. If you have questions, please contact us at hiring “at“ koorsen.com.
- Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Koorsen Fire & Security, Inc. considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran's status, or any other legally protected status.
- Family Medical Leave Act: Koorsen Fire & Security, Inc. meets all regulations for complying with the Family Medical Leave Act.
- E-Verify and Workers Rights: Koorsen Fire & Security Inc. participates in E-Verify to confirm work authorization. The E-Verify and workers' rights notice are available in English and Spanish.
- Accommodation Requests: If you are an applicant with a disability and need an accommodation during the application process, please contact us at hiring “at“ koorsen.com. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws.
- Privacy Agreement: Please be aware of the following when answering conviction-related questions: Applicants should not disclose convictions that have been expunged, sealed, or statutorily eradicated; Misdemeanor convictions for which probation has been successfully completed or discharged and the case has been judicially dismissed; or Any referrals to a diversion program.
HIRING PROCESS (in addition to an interview):
- New hires must complete the I-9 Verification form with 3 days of hire. This form is required by the U.S. Department of Justice and Immigration and Immigration and Naturalization Services and is used to verify your identity and right to work in the United States. In addition, we verify employment eligibility via E-Verify. B
- Background checks with criminal courts, state and county repositories of criminal records, the Department of Motor Vehicles, are required of all Positions.
- Tests for Evidence of Substance Abuse by way of urinalysis test is required if this application results in an offer of employment.