At Scripps Health, you will
experience the pride, support, respect that has been repeatedly recognized as
one of the nation’s Top 100 Places to Work.
You’ll be surrounded by people
committed to making a difference in the lives of their patients and their
teammates. So if you’re open to change, go ahead and unlock your potential.
Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
provides a variety of medical and surgical services, including inpatient and
outpatient care. Located less than 10 miles from the US-Mexico border, Scripps
Mercy serves the cities of Chula Vista, Otay Mesa, National City, Imperial
Beach, Bonita and beyond.
Join our Team of Medical Acute team
at Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista.
As a Patient Care Assistant you will
provide excellent service to patients as a key member of the clinical care
In addition you will…
- Assist patients with personal needs and activities ofdaily living, collects data, and ensures the patient has a safe, organizedenvironment.
- Assist with patient care within the scope permitted andunder the direction of a clinician.
- Support the unit with a variety of patient logistic,clerical, equipment/supply, and charge reconciliation duties.
This is a Full-Time (72 hours per
pay period) position with a rotating night schedule that may include weekends.
This position is located at Scripps Mercy Chula Vista.
- One year ofrecent experience working under the license of a licensed healthcareprovider OR
- Currentenrollment or completion of Nursing Assistant training from a recognizedschool OR
- Current enrollmentin an RN program with completion of the second semester, including nursingfundamentals.
- Must be ableto speak, read and follow instruction in English.
- Excellentinterpersonal skills with a service aptitude.
- American HeartAssociation (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS) for health care provider
- One-yearpatient related experience preferred