Data Clerk (YOP)
Amity Foundation, an internationally acclaimed Teaching and Therapeutic Community, is seeking compassionate and enthusiastic individuals with a desire to teach, learn and join our community as a Data Clerk at our in-prison facilities. This groundbreaking opportunity not only will be working in our prison programs to help the inmate population but will also enhance your training and experience in the field.
Amity Foundation is a safe place where people can change in an environment that fosters trust; where new values can be formed; responsibility developed, and lasting relationships built. Amity is dedicated to the inclusion and habilitation of people marginalized by addiction, homelessness, trauma, criminality, incarceration, poverty, racism, sexism and violence. Amity is committed to research, development implementation and dissemination of information regarding community building.
Remembrance, Resolution, Reconciliation, Restoration, Renewal
About the Position:
As a Data Clerk this position is responsible for entry of all data into the Automated Reentry Management System (ARMS) within the integrated Substance Use Disorder Treatment Program (ISUDTP). This position is responsible for the operational aspects of tracking and entering data and following the policies and procedures associated with these activities.
Pay range: $18.00 - $22.00
What You Will Do:
- Daily data entry pertaining to services at ISUDTP.
- Accurate and timely entry of service data.
- Ensure data security as outlined in the ARMS Data Sharing Agreement and fulfill duties and obligations with respect to the protection, use, and disclosure of protected heath information.
- Adhere to policies and procedures that ensure the integrity, accuracy and security of all data maintained and submitted to CDCR.
- Abide by policies and procedures outlining release of data, maintaining appropriate documentation of participant requests for information and signed Authorization for Release of Information.
- Ensure that technical and procedural best practices related to data security are upheld.
- Prepare and maintain daily register of participant participation and weekly and monthly reports provided to CDCR.
- Additional duties as assigned.
What You Will Bring:
- Experience in a supervisory role an asset.
- Understanding of causes, symptoms, and effects of substance abuse; appreciation for the behavioral, psychological, physical and social effects of drug abuse.
- Knowledge of contractual requirements of ISUDTP Data Management functions are essential.
- Understand an array of treatment models available to participants and maintain a current awareness of availability for placement within each treatment paradigm.
- Operational knowledge of MS-Word, Excel, and Access.
- Attention to detail, and ability to manage large amounts of data.
- Ability to integrate, disseminate, and implement data requirements, reporting timeframes and/or procedure changes as indicated by CDCR.
- Model professionalism, effective work habits and responsible living.
- Other duties as assigned.
What We Offer:
- 100% Employer-sponsored HMO Plan
- PPO Medical, Dental, Vision option.
- Paid vacation, sick time, & 11 paid holidays.
- 401K, HSA, & Supplementary Life insurance programs.
- An organization committed to social justice and community action.
- A Community-oriented workplace.