App Annie delivers data and insights that the industry needs to succeed in the app economy.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
App Annie’s mobile market data is the global industry standard and thus closely monitored by mobile Internet companies as well as major tech and economic media both in China and globally. I’m working in App Annie’s Greater China team and help to make the company’s industry impact even clearer and more powerful. Every day I work with marketing and business consultant staff to create data-analysis-based contents that convey insightful information, and promote these contents through social media and other media channels. I also have the opportunities to connect with App Annie’s marketing and analysts folks in other APAC countries. That’s really cool!
How will you be doing this?
- Consolidate Market Analysis by combining the World Leading App Database with Industry Knowledge from Greater China Business Team.
- Create attractive and trendy content with guidance from marketing and consultant staff to create more awareness of App Annie product will be a strong plus.
- Responsible for managing social media channels (such as WeChat, Weibo, Zhihu, blog)
- Responsible for the operation task of marketing email campaign
- Maintain the Greater China Marketing Content Calendar to ensure the flow is smooth
You will be:
- Graduate or undergraduate college student;
- Lover of writing and publishing in Chinese; with prior publishing of articles in blogs highly desired;
- Lover of Apps; early adopter of new apps and games;
- Rich understanding of the industry of mobile Internet and Apps is a strong plus;
- Enjoying working with others and taking their advices;
- Fluent in English is a strong plus;
- Data analysis skills is another strong plus.
- Committing 6 months or more on this internship
What do we offer?
- Great talents to work with;
- International startup environment;
- Free breakfast & lunch, snacks, fruit, good coffee and other delicious treats to keep you well fed;
- Detailed on job training from line manager.
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie delivers the most trusted app market data and insights for your business to succeed in the global app economy. Over 1 million registered members rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their businesses and the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 450 employees across 15 global offices. App Annie has received $157 million in financing, including from investors such as Sequoia Capital, Institutional Venture Partners, IDG Capital Partners, e.ventures, Greenspring Associates, and Greycroft Partners.
App Annie does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Any unsolicited agency resumes received will be treated as the property of App Annie, and App Annie will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.
App Annie is an equal opportunity employer. App Annie values diversity, and all employment decisions are made on the basis of job requirements and individual qualifications.
Yes, I want this job!