Medical Front Office Admin
Are you an experienced Medical Front Office Admin, looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities for a Medical Front Office Admin:
- Scheduling appointments, insurance verification and authorizations, checking in and out, answering phones, collecting co-pays and prepping charts
Requirements for a Medical Front Office Admin:
- At least two years of experience of medical front office doing scheduling, checking in and out, answering phones, patient registration, and prepping charts, etc.
- Must have insurance verifications experience.
- Must have some billing / payments knowledge
- Looking for someone with a bright, energetic, and bubbly personality
- Need to be willing to learn and train, without getting overwhelmed.
- Need to be computer savvy
Hours for the Medical Front Office Admin Position:
Monday – Friday; 8:00am – 5:00pm
Advantages of the Medical Front Office Admin Opportunity:
- Competitive salary $14+/hour dependent on skills and experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to the Medical Front Office Admin position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]