Production Technician Day Shift
Job Title: Production Technician
Shift: Day Shift
Job Status: Full-Time
Hourly Pay: $16
Location: 1020 Marauder Street, Chico, CA 95973
Joy Signal, an industry leader in design and manufacture of high-density custom electronic connectors and wire harnesses supplies customers in medical, computer, electronic, communications, audio, security, and gaming industries.
Operating in Chico for 30 years, the company is growing strongly, fueled by the global demand for increased communication and data transmission. Artificial Intelligence, Video Communication, Cloud Services, Autonomous things, and 5G are all creating high demand for the companys custom products.
We are looking for entry level employees willing to try their hand at a career in electronic assembly. This position requires following written instructions to assemble high density custom electronic connectors. We are looking for candidates with a strong attention to detail and strong dexterity.
- $16 per hour
- 401(k) with Company Matching Program
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Cut, strip, prep, crimp, solder, weld, mold, harness, plug, house, heat stamp, heat shrink, cable tie, label, test, bag.
- Read and follow basic written instructions
- Execute required production operations.
- Use machinery and equipment, as required, to perform production operations.
- Assists in training other team members and assist in defining written production processes
- Document work performed
- Have a commitment to learning and adhering to Quality standards.
- Observe safety rules and regulations.
- Must exhibit the willingness to expand job knowledge in order to keep current with changing production needs, and to enhance future promotional considerations.
- Other tasks as assigned by management
- Attention to detail
- Strong dexterity working on detailed projects
- Good communication and a strong team player
- Reliable transportation
- Background check required