Who we are: Vivid Seats is the largest independent online ticket marketplace, sending tens of millions of fans to live events. We believe in the power of experiences and are fiercely dedicated to building products that inspire human connections. Named as one of Built In Chicago’s top 10 places to work in 2021, we believe that our People are our greatest competitive advantage. To support our People, we have built a company culture that empowers our employees to embrace challenges, encourages unity through collaboration, and seeks to constantly evolve by leveraging data and inspiring innovation.
The Opportunity:The Workforce Management Analyst is responsible for day-to-day efforts related to workforce planning and resource utilization in a multi-channel environment (phone, chat and email). Responsibilities include but are not limited to real-time operational analysis, identifying trends and patterns by leveraging various reporting tools and contact center technologies (i.e. InContact, IEX, etc.) and providing guidance to operational leaders with the purpose of optimizing resources to achieve business objectives.
How your role contributes to the success of Vivid Seats:
- Directs the real-time placement of staff and prioritizes work throughout the day to account for variations from forecasted and unexpected staffing situations.
- Analyzes drivers for volume and handle time to identify root causes.
- Creates sound recommendations based on call delivery analysis and staffing levels to maintain service objectives.
- Responsible for daily, weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc reporting for leadership and key stakeholders. This may include a variety of KPI’s, including daily agent statistics and skill group/call type statistics; analyzing data to identify trends, issues, and opportunities, and uncovering levers impacting these issues.
- Support a Continuous Improvement approach within the department by gathering and assessing data for use in improving individual and department performance.
How your role expectations will progress as a Workforce Management Analyst in the first 30, 90, and 180 days:
30 days in
- Complete new hire orientation, gaining the resources you need to be successful.
- Learn how ticket marketplaces operate and how you’ll contribute to providing great experiences for our
- Acclimate to team and company norms, business objectives, and Vivid Seats values.
- Establish a strong understanding of core systems and key terms.
- Become familiar with workflow and allocation of skill-based resources to support business goals.
90 days in
- Contribute to our approaches, methods, or technologies to support overall business goals and drive team efficiencies.
- Maintain, harvest and aid internal and external relationships to achieve progress and advance objectives.
- Monitor and respond to Real Time Adherence (RTA), queue activity, and service levels.
- Utilize real time and historical data to direct Leadership and Operation teams on short term scheduling and staffing needs, with supervision/guidance.
180 days in
- Apply methods to execute individual tasks that positively impacts the team.
- Play an active role in continued learnings to advance skill sets necessary for team goals.
- Ensure schedule integrity by maintaining accuracy of agent information and maintenance of scheduling tool.
- Identify and determine required staff based upon volume and make recommendations for improvements.
What You’ll Bring:
- Highly preferred 1-2 years of Real-Time Management experience in a centralized call center environment or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Customer Focus: must demonstrate competency in dealing with all levels of employees /management and building strong relationships with teams.
- Functional/Technical Skills: must possess strong quantitative, analytical, and technical aptitude skills
- Drive for Results: must possess the ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and be accountable for performance.
- Time Management: must be able to multi-task, be detail oriented and demonstrate strong organizational skills.
- Written Communication: must possess the ability to convey thoughts and concepts effectively, accurately and concisely.
- Problem Solving: must demonstrate the proactive ability to find and define problems, understand business impact, identify solutions and provide recommendations for corrective action.
- Decision Quality: must possess the ability to work independently, establish priorities and demonstrate good judgment skills.
- Learning on the Fly: must be willing and able to take the initiative for learning, increasing knowledge and improving skills in a self-directed manner to improve performance.
- Ability to adapt and excel as a team player in a fast-paced and change-oriented environment.
Our Commitment:We are an equal opportunity employer that values the critical importance of a diverse workforce and sense of belonging. Many of our roles have flexible requirements and we encourage you to apply regardless of whether you meet every qualification.
Vivid Seats provides competitive compensation; bonus incentives; FLEX PTO; mental health days; medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401K matching; monthly credits and discounts for attending live events; remote work and snack allowances; and a variety of additional workplace perks.