CapTech is a team of master builders, creators, and problem solvers who help clients grow efficient, successful businesses. We unite diverse skills and perspectives to transform how data, systems, and ingenuity enable each client to advance what's possible in a changing world.
As perceptive partners, our U.S-based consultants find inspiration in the unknown and enjoy getting our hands dirty solving our clients' myriad of challenges. Across industries and business goals, we fuse technical depth and analytical prowess with creative savvy to move clients forward. This drive helps each organization use technology, management, and insight to turn ideas into action. Together, we create outcomes that exceed the expected — which is one of the reasons we've been on the Inc. 500/5000 list for over a decade.
CapTech is looking for experienced Workday talent as we continue to build something new and exciting in the Workday space. At CapTech, we work alongside our clients to help them maximize their Workday investment, and as a Workday Financials Architect, you will lead a team of consultants to define, design and implement Workday solutions that do just that. You will use your deep subject matter expertise, cross-functional knowledge, and business acumen to assess customer needs in context and propose solutions that our clients will love. Outside of client delivery, you will mentor other consultants, contribute to our methodology, and grow our practice through recruiting and business development efforts.
Specific responsibilities for the Workday Financials Architect include:
- Deliver exceptional value to our clients as a Workday Financials subject matter expert
- Lead project teams through requirements gathering, design, execution and delivery
- Own relationships with our business stakeholders
- Provide solution design in business development efforts
- Build the Workday community at CapTech
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 4+ years' hands-on Workday Financials experience, either as a consultant or as a Workday system administrator
- Experience gathering requirements, designing, prototyping, testing and deploying solutions to meet client requirements
- Strong report writer experience, including dashboards and composite reports
- Experience leading projects and engagements to completion
- Client-ready written and oral communications skills
- Works well independently, and collaboratively in a team
- Demonstrated analytical skills and experience with complete lifecycle of enterprise projects
- 4+ years of Workday Financials implementation experience
- Demonstrated functional experience in multiple Workday Financials modules, including Financial Accounting, Business Assets, Expenses, Cash Management, Procurement, Supplier Accounts, Revenue Management, and Professional Services Automation (PSA)
- Workday Pro or Implementer certification
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) certification
We offer challenging and impactful jobs with professional career paths. All CapTechers can keep their hands-on technology no matter what position they hold. Our employees find their work exciting and rewarding in a culture filled with opportunities to have fun along the way.
At CapTech we offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to:
- Competitive salary with performance-based bonus opportunities
- Single and Family Health Insurance plans, including Dental coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Training and Certification opportunities eligible for expense reimbursement
- Team building and social activities
- Mentor program to help you develop your career
CapTech is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culture of equality, inclusion and fairness — each foundational to our core values. We strive to create a diverse environment where each employee is encouraged to bring their unique ideas, backgrounds and experiences to the workplace.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp“ agreements). At this time, CapTech cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
CapTech is a Drug-Free work place.
Candidates must have the ability to work at CapTech's client locations.
All positions include the possibility of travel.
CapTech has not contracted/does not contract with any outside vendors in its recruitment process. If you are interested in this position, please apply to CapTech directly.