About AramarkAramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world's leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Position Summary: The Warehouse Worker is responsible for receiving and processing incoming stock/product, preparing and completing orders for delivery or pickup, and performing inventory and quality control Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Performs transfers or products and/or merchandise to and from the warehouse
- Responsible for receiving products and merchandise, checking for quality and damages to items, and the proper storage of the delivered products and merchandise
- Responsible for operating equipment such as forklifts, pallet jacks, etc.
- Perform physical inventory as needed
- Processes requests for supplies, prepares merchandise for delivery, and prepares packages for shipping according to established procedures
- Ensures security of company assets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Previous warehouse experience preferred
- Must be able to follow basic safety procedures and precautions due to physical risks
- Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Basic math and counting skills required
- Requires frequent lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling up to 50 lbs
- Must be available to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends