ResoureceMFG has partnered with a Manufacture located on Chicago's West side in search of warehouse associates. This is a 2nd shift position at $13.50 - $14 per hour. All candidates will be required to take a measurement test. Accessible by public Transportation...
Essential Job Functions:
1. Operates Band Saw to cut warehouse materials to dimensional specifications. Selects material for optimum yield from stock to be cut, may move stock from storage, and loads saws for maximum productivity, minimizing waste.
2. Measure, weighs and records each item completed for shipment or inventory.
3. Identifies material shipped by marking pertinent information on the material. 6. Bundles and packs shipments by strapping, wrapping, boxing, etc.
4. Uses calipers, rulers, tapes, scales etc., checks shipments for correct size, length, etc.
5. SAW Station -Provides tool to let sales know of status of cut. Heat verification of material is made prior to processing order. Documents progress of order after order is received in the warehouse. Documents assigned saw, start of cut time and end of cut time. Secondary Job Functions 8. Changes saw blades as necessary for proper cutting or replacement.
6. Responsible for hydraulic pressure adjustments, oiling, lubrication, and required maintenance.
7. Maintains and monitors equipment condition and cleanliness in his/her work area.
8. Assists in warehousing duties as needed.
9. Must take a tape measure test during interview, needs to do very well on tape measure test.
Measuring teat is required
fork lift experience is a plus.
Measure & Fraction