We are looking for amazing people diverse in thought, perspective, and culture to join our team. We check our egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, work hard, move fast, and support each other. If that sounds like fun to you, please apply!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Since 2001, Centro has provided unified software and services to simplify and automate digital media operations, while driving performance. Centro’s digital platform, Basis, is the most comprehensive media automation and intelligence platform in the industry—and the only platform to support the planning, reporting, and financial reconciliation of direct, programmatic, search, and social media, all in one place. Headquartered in Chicago, with offices across the United States, Canada, Mexico and the United Kingdom. Centro is proud to have received accolades for being a ‘best place to work’ and is committed to providing a best-in-class experience for employees and workplace culture.
The VP, Sales Operations and Enablement will be responsible for improving how effective we are at acquiring, retaining and growing revenue, ensuring we're providing the best support to enable Sales and Services team members to acquire, retain and grow revenue, and establishing cohesion across all disciplines and functions to achieve our strategic goals.
The role will provide strategic thought leadership across all business units to drive revenue growth, including assessments of sales enablement needs and will continuously introduce and enhance sales enablement initiatives.
- Partner with the Executive team, Sales leadership and Services leadership on the definition of revenue strategy and critical strategic and operational initiatives designed to improve and maximize revenue acquisition, retention and growth
- Provide leadership throughout Sales Operations and Enablement functions and lead communication across the business to ensure there is alignment and accountability on revenue strategies
- Serve as Business Leader for cross-functional initiatives; partnering with Program Management for initiative execution and project management as well as other departments such as Sales Development, Marketing, FP&A, Product and Talent & Development
- Continuously evaluate the effectiveness of company-wide sales operations initiatives to company goals and objectives; ensure that various departments and individual strategies that support revenue enablement are working in concert toward company goals
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics as well as identify and deliver techniques to improve funnel performance for sales management
- Leverage data and insights to improve prioritization and analysis of organizational initiatives, including the measurement of realized vs forecasted impact of key revenue initiatives
- Optimize customer segmentation and create a plan to enhance renewal and upsell processes alongside the Leadership team
- Partner with Sales Development to maximize the creation of qualified sales opportunities and ensure prospective clients have a positive first impression of Centro
- Provide thought leadership and assist in the creation and maintenance of Sales procedures, training manuals and resource materials
- Recognize, develop and implement process improvements within the Sales organization as well as hand-off processes between departments
- Manage and maintain sales process adherence and accountability with Sales team members
- Maintain a holistic view of our operations and associated technology, e.g. CRM, Sales Enablement, etc.
- Work closely with Talent & Development with the onboarding and training process of new Sales team members
- 7+ years of experience in a Revenue/Sales Operations role in a high-growth SaaS Business
- Successful background of scaling revenue and driving accountability
- Proficiency with revenue enablement tools and software, e.g. Salesforce
- Expertise in sales and revenue methodologies and processes
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to influence and lead cross-functional teams as well as make effective and timely decisions
- Ability to work across diverse teams and stakeholders to identify needs and synthesize information to develop a strategic action plan
- Experience leveraging data and metrics to assess current operations and make analytical recommendations for improvement
- Proactive and creative problem-solving skills, with the ability to think strategically to identify problems and recommend effective plans of action
- Strong communication skills; capable of conveying complex information to a broad audience, including but not limited to preparing executive-level documents and developing presentation materials that can be shared across different levels of the company
- A results and success-oriented mentality, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure
- An ability to initiate and build relationships with people in an open, friendly, and accepting manner
- An innate drive to innovate and optimize the use of available resources
- Comfort with adapting and adjusting to multiple demands, shifting priorities and rapid change
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and support an inclusive workplace diverse in thought, perspective and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age. We are better together.